Saturday, August 22, 2009

He's grown up...

dah besar anak teruna aku

Assalamualaikum / Good Day.....
It has been 23 long years.
I was there, in the early hours of the morning, when you were born. In fact I was the one who first 'touched' and hold you as the midwife was still on the way.
I assisted your Mama who was in labor.
It was a natural birth.
I was elated to hold you in my arms, as you cried your lungs out, right after the azan subuh. Then, I recited the azan in your right ear. You were subdued and calmed.
The azan really makes you a man right now.
I'm proud of you.
I would like to share with you a text message from a good friend of mine that might be able to make you live a better life :

Dream.........makes all things possible

Hope...........makes all things work

Love ...........makes all things beautiful

Smile..........makes all the above possible.

Be good
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
...my son...
28th August

SYAFIQ HABIB

Beib's only....
..hope is for his son's succes S
minus arrogance and eg O
and remember, life (good and meaningful), has to go o N

6 comments:

arsaili said...

salam..wahh dh besar anak teruna bro..tinggi dari pak dia lagi...u must be d proud dad then

myQza said...

happy belated birthday! :)

azza_irah said...

selamat ulang tahun..
bertuah papa n mama nya..

BEiB said...

arsaili...
he's 5'11'..really proud of him..
so will you, if you have one like him...
Thanks

BEiB said...

Blogger << s| tED| >>...
Thanks on his behalf...hehehe

BEiB said...

azza...
Terima kasih bagi pihak.
Anda juga akan berpeluang menjadi mama yang bertuah kerana anda hebat.